BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

AS FILM OPENING: EXCEPTIONAL

Preliminary Task: I've Been Expecting You

5 Apr 2011

A note to the moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thanks for looking through my blog, I hope you liked it! A link to the group blog can be found in the bar on the right hand side, in addition to our teachers blog 'BLK' which can be used as a central hub to access all the other group and individial student blogs.

In this blog, you will find all my individual research in addition to an individual pitch for this project. My evaluation post on the preliminary task can be found here, as well as my seven evaluation posts for the final project.  

On the group blog the planning, reseach, production and evaluation can be found; anything labelled with 'Olivia Cole' is my work. All labels can be seen at the right hand side toolbar.

All the best,
 
Olivia Cole [Candidate No. 3165]

0 comments: